Google Owned YouTube is a free video streaming platform. Whereas streaming platforms like Amazon Prime, Netflix come with paid subscription. But watching YouTube for free has its drawbacks. Actually, during free YouTube videos, you have to face the problem of ads coming again and again, which can spoil the fun of watching YouTube videos. But do you know that you can watch advertisement free videos on YouTube for free. That too without any premium subscription. Yes, that is absolutely possible. Let us know about this in detail-
How to Watch Ad Free YouTube Videos for Free
There are many useful videos like education videos, tutorials on YouTube, which are in high demand. In such a situation, if you do not want any ad break in the middle of watching these videos, then you should download YouTube videos and watch them in offline mode. This will make YouTube videos ad free and you will not have to take any subscription for it. Provided you should have good internet connection. These Simple Tips & Tricks.
Read Also:- What is Chatgpt Step by Step
How To Download YouTube Video
- Users will first have to open their YouTube video platform.
- After that the video you want to download has to be played.
- After this click on the side download option below the video.
- You will get options to download your video in which quality (720 or 360 pixels).
- One of these two options has to be selected.
- After this your YouTube video will be downloaded.
- After this you will be able to play downloaded videos of YouTube in no-internet zone.
YouTube videos are in great demand. YouTube has recently announced the closure of the Delight button count option from its platform, so that people will not be able to troll users online through any video on YouTube.