Redmi Note 11T 5G: Redmi India has launched its new 5G smartphone Redmi Note 11T 5G in India. This is a re-branded version of the Redmi Note 11 5G that was launched in China last month. With the Redmi Note 11T 5G, a 90Hz refresh rate display and dual rear camera setup has been given. The phone has a punchhole display. In the Indian market, the Redmi Note 10T 5G will compete with the recently launched Realme 8s 5G, iQoo Z3 and Lava’s first 5G phone Lava Agni 5G.
Read Here: Latest Sports News
Redmi Note 11T 5G Price
The price of 6 GB RAM and 64 GB storage of Redmi Note 11T has been kept at Rs 16,999. At the same time, the price of 128 GB storage with 6 GB RAM has been kept at Rs 17,999. And 8 GB RAM with 128 GB storage has been priced at Rs 19,999. Redmi Note 11T will be available for purchase in Aquamarine Blue, Matte Black and Stardust White color options from December 7 on Amazon, Mi.com, Mi Home and retail stores. Under the launching offer, if you buy the phone with an ICICI Bank card, then you will get an instant discount of Rs 1,000.
See Here: Trending Songs
Redmi Note 11T 5G: Specifications
- Redmi Note 11T comes with a 6.6-inch FHD LCD display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. It also supports 90Hz refresh rate. The phone is powered by 6nm MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G chipset which is paired by 6GB or 8GB RAM and 128GB UFS 2.2 storage.
- Redmi Note 11T also has a RAM Booster feature that will provide users with up to 3GB of RAM. The smartphone even supports up to 1TB of external memory and has water and dust protection.
- The phone also has a 50MP main camera at the back which is connected to a secondary 8MP ultrawide camera sensor. It also has a 16MP front camera for selfies and video calls in a centre-aligned punch-hole cutout. It also comes with Camera UI features and filters to enhance your photography experience.
- Talking about 5G, the phone has an integrated 5G modem and the Redmi Note 11T 5G supports dual-SIM 5G. It also has a 3.5mm audio jack which is Hi-Res Audio certified. This smartphone comes with MIUI 12.5 and Android 11.
- The phone also has stereo speakers, Bluetooth 5.1 support and IR blaster. It has a 5,000mAh split-battery with 33W fast charging support. There is also a side-mounted fingerprint sensor that users can use to set custom shortcuts via double-tap.
- Redmi says that this phone has been designed in such a way that it can be used easily by holding it in the hands. It does not get fingerprints due to the matte finish at the back.