- Mi 10’s 8 GB + 128 GB variant costs Rs 49,999. And the price of 8 GB + 256 GB variant is Rs. 54,999. is.
- The phone will get 4,780 mAh battery, it will get 30 watt wires and 10 watt wireless charging support.
Mi 10 5G Smartphone Launched: Xiaomi on Friday launched the Mi 10 5G smartphone in the Indian market. The phone was launched in two variants and its starting price is Rs 49,999. Its pre-booking will start at 2 pm on Friday (8 May) which will run till 17 May. The company has issued a number of offers for booking customers. The phone is equipped with many advanced features. It has a 108-megapixel main camera for photography, while for heavy gaming and fast performance, it will get the most powerful processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 by far.
Read Here: Latest News
Mi 10 5G: variant vice price and offers
- It has been launched in two variants. Its 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage variant costs Rs 49,999 while the 8 GB RAM + 256 GB storage variant costs Rs 54,999.
- Cashback of 3 thousand rupees is being given to customers shopping with HDFC bank credit or debit card. Apart from this, no-EMI cost option is also available on both offline-online platforms.
- Pre-booking will start from 2 pm on 8 May which will run till 17 May. Pre-booking customers will get free MI Wireless Powerbank of Rs 2499.
- Both models are available in coral green and twilight gray color options. It is available for booking on Amazon and MI.com.
Mi 10 5G: Basic Specifications and Features
- Mi 10 runs on MIUI 11 based Android 10 operating system. It will have a 6.67-inch Full HD Plus 3D Curved E3 AMOLED display, which will support 1080×2340 pixels resolution. It will get a 90 Hz refreshed rate, 180 Hz touch sampling rate.
- This is equipped with the most powerful octa-core Snapdragon 865 processor ever. It will get up to 8 GB of RAM and up to 256 GB of storage. The phone has a LiquidCool 2.0 wiper chamber to protect it from heating.
- There will be four rear cameras for photography. It has a 108-megapixel primary sensor which is equipped with a 7 piece lens and optical image stabilization. Apart from this, it has a 13-megapixel wide-angle lens that covers 133 degree view, Mi 10 includes two 2-megapixel sensors. For the selfie, it will get a 20-megapixel punch hole front camera.
- The phone will get 4,780 mAh battery. It will get 30 Watt wires and 10 W wireless charging support. The phone has an in-display fingerprint sensor for security.
- The company also launched Mi True Wireless Earphone 2 with the phone. Mi 10 is priced at Rs 4,499 but under the offer from May 12 to May 17, it can be purchased for Rs 3999. Mi 10 can be purchased from Amazon, MI.com, AI Home Store.
- It has 14.2 mm drivers. It supports Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity. The earphones have a 30 mAh battery while a 250 mAh additional battery is available in the charging case. It has touch sensitive controls to access the voice assistant of the smartphone.