Now people will be able to download PAN card, driving license and other documents with the help of WhatsApp. The Ministry of Electronics and IT has given great relief to the people. The ministry has announced. That people will now be able to access the MyGov helpdesk on WhatsApp to use the DigiLocker service. If you do not want to carry physical copies of other important documents like PAN, driving license always with you, then this new feature is very useful. That is, if you have accidentally forgotten your DL at home. Then by showing it by downloading the DL on WhatsApp. You will be able to avoid deducting the challan.
See Here: Trending Songs
Process to Use Digilocker on WhatsApp
- First of all, the number +91 9013151515 has to be saved in the phone. Saving the number, open the WhatsApp app.
- After opening WhatsApp, open the chat box with this number and then send it by typing ‘Namaste’ or ‘Hi’ or ‘Digilocker’.
- After this you will get two options, COWIN service and Digilocker service.
- As soon as you select DigiLocker service, Aadhaar will be verified and then you will get an OTP.
- After verification, it will tell you which documents are in your Digilocker.
- After that enter whatever mobile number is registered with that document and then you will get OTP.
- Verifying the OTP, you will be able to download the document easily.
Read Here: Latest Sports News
More Than 80 Million People Joined
Let us inform that in March 2020, during the time of Covid. MyGov Helpdesk (formerly known as MyGov Corona Helpdesk) on WhatsApp used to give information related to Kovid to people. Along with this, the facility of booking and downloading the vaccine certificate was also given. So far, over 80 million people have reached out to the helpdesk. Over 33 million vaccine certificates have been downloaded and lakhs of vaccination appointments have been booked across the country. DigiLocker Service on WhatsApp.