Apple New MacBook: Apple will launch the slim designed MacBook Air this year. According to the company, this MacBook will be thinner and lighter. It weighs 1.29 kg and thickness can be 0.63-inch. The new M1 processor will be used in it. According to a Bloomberg report, it could be launched in the second half of the year. It is also expected to get Magnetic charging.
According to new reports, it will get a 13-inch screen around which thin bezels will be used. This time you will be able to upgrade the MacBook for many years.
Read Here: Latest Sports News
2021 MacBook Features
Read Here: Latest Technology News
- According to a Bloomberg report, the 2021 MacBook Air model will get the Magnetic charging feature. The company had earlier provided USB Type-C charging in the 2018 model.
- The new model will get two USB 4.0 ports. The report also states that it may be the most expensive MacBook.
- SD card slots can also be found in MacBook Pro models. This will make it easier for video editors. The company used to offer SD card slots in the 2016 model of MacBook Pro.
- Reports also say that features such as cellular connectivity and Face ID will not be available in the new MacBook. The company will still have to work more to deliver the Face ID feature.
- The report states that MacBook Air can be launched up to 15-inch screen size. That is, LED-backlit display with IPS technology can be found in MacBook.
Read Here: Business News
What is Magnetic Duo Charger?
Magnetic is a new feature of the iPhone 12 series. Older 29 watt USB-C power adapters do not work with the Magnetic Duo. This adapter does not support 5B / 3A or 9V /1.67A power ratings. When you connect the Magnetic Duo to the 29 watt adapter, it can charge only one of both the iPhone 12 and Apple Watch devices.