Japanese blogger Mac Autkara said in its report that Apple’s upcoming iPhone will not be SE2 but will be launched as iPhone 9. The special thing is that a chassis similar to the iPhone 8 will be used in it. This device will get a 4.7 inch display, which will also have bezels. Apart from this, it will get A13 Bionic chipset with 3 GB RAM. The phone will cost up to 28 thousand rs. Apple Can be launched iPhone 9.
Can be Launched in Silver, Space Gray and Red Color Options
- The same, according to Apple analyst Mingchi Kyo, production of iPhone SE2 will be started in January 2020 and will be launched in the market in March.
- SE2 will have 10 layer substrates just like PCB, the same technique has also been used in the iPhone 11 version.
- According to the report, the 3D touch feature will not be available in SE2, which is also not available in the iPhone 11. Apart from this, Touch ID and fingerprint reader will be available in place of Face ID on the phone.
- It can get three color options, including Silver Space Gray and Red Color. Earlier, Kyo said that by June 2020, Apple will also launch a new iPad Pro, MacBook and AR headset.
Like the iPhone 8, the new iPhone will also have a 4.7-inch LCD display, home button with Touch ID, and extremely thin bezels. However, it is also being said that 3.5mm headphone jack will not be provided in it. The company is bringing this smartphone into consideration for users who want to get an iPhone with Apple’s latest software at a low price. The report said that the iPhone 9 model would have given the A13 Bionic chip, which was seen in the company’s latest iPhone 11 series. It will work on the company’s latest iOS 13. It can be given 3 GB of RAM and 64GB and 128GB internal storage. Apple Can be launched iPhone 9.
Apple will Launch Truly Wireless iPhone in 2021
- Tech analyst Ming-Chi Kyo claimed in his report that the US tech company, Completely Wireless is set to launch the iPhone in 2021. So far, the USB Type-C port is available as a charging port on the iPhone, but the report is expected that the company is now preparing to usher in a completely port less phone market rather than shift to USB Type-C port. .
- According to a JP Morgan report, by 2021, the company will change the way the iPhone is launched. So far, where the iPhone is launched only once a year, in 2021, the iPhone will be launched once a year.