Twin Tower Noida: Two illegal towers in Noida’s Sector-93A will be demolished on Sunday i.e. today at 2.30 pm. This whole process will take 10 to 12 seconds. The officials informed me about this. For the demolition of the tower, the team of Jet Demolition, Edphis Engineering, and CBRI continued to finalize the preparations for checking the wire attached to the explosive inside the tower and pressing the trigger (button) on Saturday.
3,700 kg of Explosives are Being Used
Noida Authority and police officers were busy rectifying the surrounding system. To demolish the 103-meter-high Apex and 97-meter-high Cyan Tower built in Sector-93A, 3,700 kg of explosives have been planted on different floors. The flats of Emerald Court and adjoining societies will be vacated for security reasons. Apart from this, about 3 thousand vehicles and 200 pets will also be taken out.
The Button will be Pressed at 2.30 pm
Mayur Mehta, Project Manager, Edphis Engineering, said that the ‘trigger’ would be pressed at 2.30 pm after getting approval from the police. DCP (Traffic) Ganesh P Saha said that the work of implementing the diversion was completed late in the night.
Noida-Greater Noida Expressway will Remain Closed
The Noida-Greater Noida Expressway will remain closed from 2:15 pm to 2:45 pm. He said that if the cloud of dust remains on the side of the expressway, then it can be kept closed for some more time. The information about the closure of the expressway will start appearing on Google Maps about a quarter of an hour before, in which case the alternate route will also be told by Google Maps. DCP (Central) Rajesh S said that along with about 400 policemen, PAC and NDRF personnel will also be deployed. Twin Tower Noida.
These Roads will Remain Closed till the Demolition is Done
- Route from ATS Tiraha to Gejha Fruit Vegetable Market Tiraha
- Double road and service road from Eldeco Chowk to Sector 108
- Double route from Shramik Kunj Chowk to Sector 92 Ratiram Chowk
- Faridabad Flyover from Shramik Kunj Chowk to Sector 132
- Faridabad Flyover from Sector 128 to Shramik Kunj Chowk
Traffic on Noida, Greater Noida Expressway will be Diverted from 2:15 pm
- Traffic going from Noida to Greater Noida/Yamuna Expressway will be diverted from the Mahamaya flyover towards Sector-37. This traffic will go towards the destination via City Centre, Sector 71.
- Traffic going from Noida to Greater Noida/Yamuna Expressway will be diverted from the Filmcity flyover towards the elevated road. This traffic will go towards the destination via Elevated Road, Sector 60, Sector 71.
- Traffic going from Noida to Greater Noida/Yamuna Expressway has been completely closed on Noida-Greater Noida Expressway and the service road in front of Sector 82 was cut before the Faridabad flyover. This traffic will go towards the destination via Gezha Tiraha, Phase-2.
- Traffic going from Greater Noida to Noida/Delhi will be diverted from Pari Chowk towards Surajpur. The traffic will go towards the destination via Surajpur, Yamaha, Phase-2 or Bisrakh, Kisan Chowk.
- Traffic going from Yamuna Expressway/Greater Noida to Noida/Delhi will be diverted from zero point on top of Yamuna Expressway towards Pari Chowk.
- Traffic going from Yamuna Expressway/Greater Noida to Noida/Delhi will be completely closed in front of Noida-Greater Noida Expressway and Service Road Sector 132. The traffic will move from inside Sector-132 towards the destination via Pusta Road.
What is iOS?
What is Android?