PM Kisan Yojana: Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s 12th installment of PM Kisan (PM Kisan 12th Installment) has been released. Before Diwali. 2000 rupees have been transferred to the accounts of more than 12 crore farmers across the country. Prime Minister Narendra Modi released the 12th installment amounting to Rs 16,000 crore to farmers. Under the PM-Kisan scheme during a program in Delhi on Monday. Let us inform you that more than 12 crore farmers are registered on PM Kisan Portal.
What did the Prime Minister Say?
PM Modi said on the occasion that more than Rs 2 lakh crore has been transferred. Into the accounts of farmers and this has helped them in managing the input cost. He informed me that the government is providing subsidies for essential fertilizers like urea. And a subsidy of Rs 2.5 lakh crore has been given this year itself while emphasizing. That the country needs to become self-reliant in agriculture.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that the subsidy is being given as international urea prices and DAP are becoming costlier. He said that the fertilizers would be rebranded as ‘Bharat’ and would help in reducing their prices as the transportation cost would be controlled. Addressing a gathering of farmers and agricultural startups, the Prime Minister informed that measures are being taken to modernize agriculture and Kisan Samridhi Kendra will facilitate this process.
Rs 21,000 Crore was Released as the 11th Installment
Modi had released Rs 21,000 crore as the 11th installment of Kisan Samman Nidhi. In Himachal Pradesh’s capital Shimla in May on the occasion of the eighth anniversary of his government. Let us tell you that under the PM KISAN scheme. The government is given financial assistance of two thousand rupees every year. To economically weaker farmers in three installments of 6000 rupees annually. Under this scheme, till now a total of 11 installment money has been received in the account of the farmers. According to government data. 2 lakh crore rupees have been transferred so far under PM Kisan Yojana.
How to Know If Your Name is in the List
Whether or not your name is in the list of farmers who got Rs 2000 under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. if you do not know this. Then you can know in the way mentioned here.
- You have to visit PM Kisan Portal https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- Look at the menu bar on the home page, here you have to go to ‘Farmer Corner’.
- Here you have to click or tap on Beneficiary List, after which a page will open on your screen.
- Here you can select your state from the drop-down menu in the state.
- After selecting the state, select the district or district in the second tab.
- In the third tab, the tehsil or sub-district. In the fourth block and in the fifth the name of your village will have to be selected.
- After this, the option of getting a Report will come. On clicking on it the list of the entire village will open.
- You can check your name from the list of your village.
What is iOS?
What is Android?