- Modi said – in the era of Corona, telling stories to elderly children in homes, but this tradition is coming to an end
Prime Minister Modi Said: Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the nation through the ‘Mann Ki Baat’ program for the 69th time on Sunday. During this time, he advised people to take full care in protecting against corona. Raised concern over ending the tradition of telling stories to children. He assured the farmers that agricultural bills would benefit them, not their losses. Where they will get a higher price, they will be able to sell their crops and fruits. The last recalled the contributions of Mahatma Gandhi, Lal Bahadur Shastri, Jayaprakash Narayan and Rajmata Scindia. All these celebrities have a birthday next month.
Read Here: IPL 2020 Latest Updates
Farmers trust – Farmer bills will benefit them
- It is said here that a person connected to the ground stands in the greatest of storms. Farmers have shown strength during the crisis of Corona. If these are strong then the foundation of self-sufficient India will be strong.
- I get letters from many farmers and organizations about how changes are taking place in agriculture? Haryana farmer Kanwar Chauhan said that he used to have trouble selling fruits and vegetables outside the mandis. Vehicles were confiscated. There were changes in the APMC Act in 2014. They formed a group. Now their items are being supplied in five star hotels. Two and a half to three crores are earning annually. This power is the strength of other farmers of the country.
Read Here: Latest Technology News
- Wheat, paddy, sugarcane or any crop has got the strength to sell it wherever desired. Farmers own weekly markets in Pune, Mumbai. It has direct benefits. The farmers will benefit from the new farmer bill. Where there will be good prices, the farmer will sell fruits and vegetables.
Read Here: Latest News
Missed Gandhi, Shastri and JP, next month is his birthday
- In the coming month, we will celebrate the birth anniversary of many great personalities. October 2 marks the birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi and Lal Bahadur Shastri. Bapu’s economic thinking had an understanding of India’s nerve. His life tells us that our work should be such that the poorest of the poor do good. Shastriji’s life gives a message of humility and simplicity.
- October 11 marks the birth anniversary of Jayaprakash Narayan (JP) and Nanaji Deshmukh. While JP was struggling against corruption, he was attacked in Patna, which was taken over by Nanaji.
Read Here: Latest Sports News
- October 12 is Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia’s birthday. Despite being from the royal family, he devoted his life to the people.
- When I was a preacher, it was about cold days. I was in Gwalior. We used to reach somewhere in the night, had to leave again in the morning. I was preparing to sleep late at night, when someone knocked on the door. Rajmata was standing when she opened the door. They gave me turmeric milk and told them to drink it and go to sleep. Morning saw that she was showering maternity on all the workers.