Hello friends, today through this article we will tell you what is Zerodha App. How to create an account on Zerodha App. Where is Zerodha company? Who made this? How to trade on this app. We will tell you all this in detail through this article. If you want to invest your money in the share market. So stay connected with us on such articles.
If you invest your money in share market. So you must have knowledge about Zerodha app. This is a very secure trading app. Through this you can invest your money in mutual funds and share market. And can also apply for IPO.
If you want to invest your money through share market or mutual fund. So it is very important for you to have the right knowledge about the stock market. If you do not have proper knowledge about share market or mutual fund. So you can lose your money. That’s why it is very important to get information about it before investing money in mutual funds and share market. Invest your money in it only after knowing about it
Quick Overview of the Zerodha App
|App Name||Kite By Zerodha|
|Total app downloads||10 million plus|
|App file size||10MB|
|Play Store Rating||4.3/5|
|Apple Store Rating||3.2/5|
What is Zerodha App?
Zerodha Broking Limited is an Indian stock exchange company primarily engaged in Brokerage, Currency, and Commodities Trading, Mutual Funds, and Bonds. The company was founded in the year 2010 by Nitin Kamath and Nikhil Kamath. Whose headquarter is located in Bangalore. And its branches are established in almost all major cities of India.
According to the report of the year 2019, Zerodha is the largest brokerage company in India in terms of clients. Which contributes more than 2% of the daily retail trade on the Indian Stock Exchange. And currently, more than 5 million users are using Zerodha App.
If we talk about trading, trading is free for investors who buy shares for more than a day. And for those who trade daily, a flat charge of Rs 20 is applicable.
Who Made Zerodha?
Nitin Kamat is Zerodha’s Founder & CEO. It is an Indian company that started in the year 2010.
What Does Zerodha Mean?
Zerodha is made up of two words. Derived from the English word “Zero” and the Sanskrit word “Rodha”. Here Zero means “zero” and Rodh means “obstacle”. Which literally means “zero obstruction”. Which reflects the purpose of the company. The company endeavors to provide trading facilities to its customers with zero hassles.
How to Download Zerodha App
If you also want to do stock trading through your mobile, or laptop, then you can also do stock trading from Zerodha App.
You can easily download Zerodha App from Play Store. Zerodha Search has to be done on Play Store, after that Kite By Zerodha App has to be installed. Now you can do trading by creating an account on Zerodha App.
Key Features of Zerodha
The main features of Zerodha are as follows.
- There is no charge for Trade Delivery for this.
- You can start trading sitting at home using Zerodha Kite App.
- Brokerage Charges are 0.01%. Which works out to less than Rs.20 approx on each trade.
- You can easily invest in Mutual Funds, SIP, and IPO.
- No fee is charged for investing in Mutual Funds.
- Zerodha Coin and Zerodha Versity can be used for free.
- Provides the facility of trading on Android and Web.
- Trading is easy because of the user-friendly interface.
- Provides the facility to create a watchlist of your favorite stocks.
- Biometric 2FA (Fingerprint and Face ID – iOS) login features are available for better security in Kite App.
- Order Update Push Notification facility.
- Live Update Price Chart is available.
- Rs 0 brokerage for investments and flat Rs 20 charges for F&O trading.
Documents Required to Open a Demat Account in Zerodha
The following documents are required to open a Demat Account in Zerodha.
- Tax Number – PAN Card
- Identity Card – Aadhaar Card / Voter ID / Passport (Aadhaar Card / Voter ID / Passport)
- Cancel Check
- Passport size photo (Photo)
- Bank Statement
- Electricity Bill (Copy of Electricity Bill)
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
You must have all the above-mentioned documents for KYC.
How to Earn Money from Zerodha
There are different ways to earn money from Zerodha.
- Through Trading and Investing – You can earn money from Zerodha through intraday, F&O trading, investing, and investing in mutual funds.
- Through Refer and Earn – Money can also be earned through Refer and Earn in Zerodha. When you get someone to open an account with your link, you get paid Zerodha Rewards Points and brokerage. You can earn money by opening accounts of your friends or people in your circle.
How to Open Demat Account in Zerodha App
To create an account on Zerodha App, you have to follow the following easy steps –
- Step 1– First of all you have to install the Kite By Zerodha App from Play Store.
- Step 2 – Now you have to open Zerodha App, if you have created an account on Zerodha App earlier then click on Login, if you are creating an account on Zerodha App for the first time then click on Continue Signup. After this enter your mobile number, and click on Continue.
- Step 3 – An OTP will come on the mobile number you have registered, enter it.
- Step 4– After this, you have to fill in your name and email ID and click on the option of Continue.
- Step 5– After this you will have received an OTP on Register-Mail Id, enter it, and click on the option of Continue.
- Step 6– After this, you have to fill in your PAN card details or date of birth, and click on the option of Continue.
- Step 7– Now you have to pay 200 rupees to open an account, first you select in which segment you want to trade. After this you have to select through which means you want to make the payment, then click on Pay And Continue.
- Step 8 – After the payment is complete, you will have to enter your Aadhaar number, now an OTP will be sent to the number you have registered on the Aadhaar card, after filling in the OTP, click on Continue.
- Step 9– After this, you have to allow some Terms and Conditions of Zerodha.
- Step 10– Now you have to fill in your personal details, like –
- your marital status
- your father’s name
- your mother’s name
After This, You have to Enter the Details of Your Family Background –
- Your annual income,
- Select the time frame for which you want the report of the funds you will add on the Zerodha App for trading.
- After this fill your Experience,
- Details of what you do
- You are a political expose (select No on this) now you have to click on Continue.
- Step 11- After this, you have to link your bank account, you have to enter your bank’s IFSC code, and your bank account number. After that click on Continue.
- Step 12- After this, you have to do Video Verification, in which you will get a number on your mobile screen, you have to write this number on a simple page. After this, you have to come in front of your camera and make a video of 2-3 seconds, after inserting the video, your step is completed.
- Step 13- After this, you have to upload some documents, first of all, you have to enter the canceled check or bank statement, and you have to upload the photo of the sign and the photo of your PAN card. After uploading all this, you have to click on the Next button.
- Step 14- After this, you have to do an E Sign inside Equity.
- Step 15 – After this, you have to re-enter your Aadhaar card number and an OTP will be sent to the Register number on your Aadhaar card, by entering it your Aadhaar card will be verified on Zerodha.
Also, Read This: What is Google Search Console and Its Features?
Now you will get your form which is filled inside your Zerodha App, after that you have to click on Sync Now, and after that, you will reach your last step.
- Step 16– Now once again after entering your Aadhaar card number and filling out OTP, your account will be verified.
Now your account is ready inside Zerodha App, now you have to click on Finish. After this you will get SMS and Mail that your account has been created on Zerodha App.
You have to wait for 24-48 hours, after that you will get your User Id and Password on your mail. You are now eligible to trade. In this way, you can do trading by creating a Demat account on Zerodha App.
How to Add Money on Zerodha App
If you also want to do online trading with Zerodha App, then first you have to add money to the Zerodha App from which you can buy shares of any company.
- On Zerodha App, you can add money through Google Pay, UPI, Net Banking, NEFT / RTGS / IMPS or Check. Money from Google Pay, UPI, and Net Banking comes instantly to your Zerodha account.
- But if you add money through NEFT/RTGS then money comes to your Zerodha account in 2-10 hours.
- If you add money from IMPS, then the money comes to your account in 10 minutes.
But if you add money through a cheque, then the money comes to your Zerodha account in 3-5 working days.
- We will tell you how to add money to Zerodha App through UPI, Google Pay or Net Banking-
Is Zerodha Safe?
Let us tell you that Zerodha Broking Limited is doing stock broking work for the last 11 years. It has won the “Best Broker” award several times over the years. And it is one of the largest brokerage companies in India in terms of clients. Apart from this, Zerodha does all its work according to the rules of SEBI.
Zerodha has more than 5 million regular users and its app has been downloaded more than 10 million times from Play Store. Apart from this, the Rating is 4.2/5 on Play Store. And 2 lakh more people have written their reviews for it. That’s why people consider Zerodha safe.
How to Earn Money from Zerodha App
Following are the ways to earn money from Zerodha App –
1 – Earn money from Zerodha App by trading
You can earn money by doing online trading on Zerodha App, if you are interested in share trading then you can easily do Share Buy and Sell through Zerodha App. There is no broker charge in this, so you can earn money by trading online with the help of the Zerodha App.
Here, before buying the shares of any company, you have to know about that company well, what that company does, and what is the growth of that company. You can earn money from Zerodha App.
You are also shown here the charts of the performance of the company’s shares, in which when the share price of any company increased and when it decreased, with the help of this chart, you will get good information about the company’s shares.
2 – Earn money from Zerodha App through Referral Program
You can also earn money through the Referral Program of the Zerodha App. Referring to Trading Application earns well. On Zerodha App, you get 300 rupees for one referral.
How to Withdraw Money from Zerodha App
To withdraw money from Zerodha App, you have to follow the following easy steps –
- Step 1- First of all you have to click on Profile, then you have to open the Funds option.
- Step 2- After this, you have to click on the option of Withdraw.
- Step 3- After this, the Console page opens in front of you. Here you will see how much amount you can withdraw.
- Step 4- Now you have to click on the option of Withdraw To Bank and enter the amount you want to withdraw and click on Proceed.
- Step 5- After this, you will be shown in which bank account the money will go, after seeing this, click on the option of Confirm.
After confirming the Withdrawal Request will be processed and the amount will be credited to your bank account within 24 hours.
Friends, I hope that by reading this article of ours, you must have got complete information about Zerodha App. If you want to know more about Zerodha App. So I can ask by commenting in the comment section. If you have got the right information by reading our article. So do not forget to share this article of ours with your friends. Stay connected with us to read such informative articles. Thank you very much for reading our article