TVS Rider Bike Launch: TVS has launched its new bike TVS Raider in the Indian market. The bike gets reverse LED digital speedometer, option 5-inch TFT cluster with voice assist, multiple ride modes and under-seat storage. In such a situation, it has also become the first bike in its segment to have such features.
The starting ex-showroom price of this bike is Rs 77,500. The bike can be bought in Ridder Drum and Disc variants. It will be available in Striking Red, Blazing Blue, Wicked Black and Fairy Yellow color options.
See Here: Trending Songs
It has a 125cc, 3 valve, 5-speed oil cooled engine. Its engine gives 11.2 bhp power at 7500 rpm and generates peak torque of 11.2 Nm at 6000 rpm. You will also get good mileage in the bike. This bike remains stable even at high speed. Its fuel tank capacity is 10 liters. TVS Rider Bike.
Great Features to be Found in Bike
- Great features to be found in the bike
- TVS Raider has a fully color 5-inch LCD display. This is segment first
- The bike has two ride mode – Eco and Power
- It is equipped with SmartXconnect features
- If your bike is low on fuel then your bike will start indicating itself
- All digital features will be available through TVS Connect app
- Voice assist feature will also be available in this i.e. you will speak and the feature will be activated.
- It delivers excellent performance by being quite stable even on rough roads or hilly roads.
- Due to the low seat design, it is comfortable for both male and female riders.
Read Here: Latest Sports News
Specifications are Also Great
- The ground clearance of the bike is 180mm
- The bike accelerates from 0-60 kmph in 5.9 seconds
- The bike gets an animalistic headlamp, which looks great. Tail lamp is also unit
- The seat is quite comfortable and wide. Seat height is 780mm
- Storage is provided inside the seat, which is a first in this segment bike.
- Gas charged mono suspension
- The bike has auto start stop technology
- The tires are wide which helps in maintaining a firm grip on the road