- At the time of launching, the new Mahindra Thar costs Rs. 9.80-13.75 lakhs. Was up to
The second generation Mahindra Thar has become a popular vehicle in the Indian market. Nai Thar attracted the attention of people due to its look-style and features list. It received a fairly good response after launch. To meet the demand, the company had to increase its production capacity and now, Mahindra has announced a hike in the prices of the new Thar. The new prices will be effective from 1 December 2020.
Read Here: Latest Technology News
Mahindra Thar 2020 Engine and Features
The new Mahindra Thar has been launched with BS6 compliant petrol as well as diesel engine option and automatic as well as manual transmission option. Mahindra Thar’s 2.0 liter 4 cylinder turbocharged petrol engine with 2184 cc engine capacity generates 150 Bhp of power and 300 Nm of torque. The 2.2-liter diesel engine generates 130 Bhp of power and 300 Nm of torque. Both engines are mated to a 6-speed manual and automatic gearbox.
Company will Soon Release New Price List
- The new Mahindra Thar was launched at an initial price of Rs 9.80 lakh, which goes up to Rs 13.75 lakh for the top model. ) Is going to However these were only introductory prices, and the company has now decided to update the SUV’s price list.
- The prices of all trim levels of both diesel and petrol variants will be increased by a few thousand rupees. (All prices ex-showroom prices, New Delhi
Read Here: Business News
New Prices will be Applicable from December 1
- Customers who have booked their Thar by 30 November will not have to pay the increased prices, however any changes to the previous booking on 1 December and onwards will be considered a fresh order, and customers will be charged for their vehicles. For update prices have to be paid.
- The new price list will be revealed soon, and we will update it for our readers soon.
2020 Thar: Engine and Transmission Options
- The 2020 Thar is available with two engine options. The first is a 2.0-liter inline-4, turbocharged petrol engine that can generate a maximum power of 150 PS and peak torque of 320 Nm (300 on manual variants). The second is a 2.2-liter, four-cylinder, turbocharged diesel engine that generates 130 PS and 320 Nm.
- Buyers can choose between two transmission options – a 6-speed manual transmission and a 6-speed automatic transmission. The four-wheel-drive system is available in standard form, with a transfer case (with three modes – 4L, 4H and 2H). Three roof options are also available in Thar, including a hard-top, a soft-top, and a convertible soft-top.
Read Here: Latest Sports News
4 Star Rating Found in Crash Test
- Recently, Global NCAP did a crash test of the new Thar, and was given a 4-star safety rating for both Adult Safety with Child Safety.
- The SUV had the highest child safety score among all the Indian vehicles tested in the crash test, which is higher than the Mahindra XUV 300 and Tata Altrose.