The Indian Vehicle Awards (IVA) 2022 has been announced for the best cars launched in 2021. 50 cars were nominated for this award. Out of which 16 cars managed to win the award. IVA 2022 was organized in the last week of December 2021. The IVA team prepared a jury of Automobile Experts, Journalists and Influencers to select the best cars. The jury consisted of 6 members Ashish Masih, Amit Khare, Khalid Amin, Ranojoy Mukherjee, Rishabh Arora and Vivek Saini.
Read Here: Latest Sports News
Sharing the final list of all the winners of IVA 2022 at the first edition of Indian Vehicle Awards 2022, the jury had a great experience. The winners of all the categories have now been made live on the social media platform.
Mahindra XUV700 is Car of the Year
Mahindra XUV700 was adjudged IVA 2022 Car of the Year and Tata Punch was adjudged IVA 2022 Viewer’s Choice Car of the Year. Tata Motors managed to win awards in 3 different categories. It received the Choice Car of the Year along with Mini SUV of the Year and EV of the Year. Tata Punch was awarded in two categories. At the same time, Volkswagen Tiguan also managed to win awards in two categories.
See Here: Trending Songs
List of IVA 2022 Awards
- Car of the Year – Mahindra XUV700
- Viewers’ Choice Car of the Year – Tata Punch
- Take of the Year- MG Aster
- Mid-Size SUV of the Year – Volkswagen Tiguan
- EV of the Year – Tata Tigor EV
- Engine of the Year – Volkswagen Tiguan
- 4×4 of the Year – Force Gurkha
- Entry Level Hatchback of the Year – Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- C-Segment of the Year – Skoda Octavia
- Value for Money of the Year – Renault Keger
- Update of the Year – Honda Amaze Facelift
- Variant of the Year – Hyundai i20 N-Lite
- Design of the Year – Citroen C5 Aircross
- 7-Seater of the Year – Hyundai Alcazar
- Premium Car of the Year – Mercedes Benz S Class
- Mini SUV of the Year – Tata Punch