- With the launch of the bike, the company has also started booking it.
- The bike gets V shaped LED headlamps that come with DRLs.
Honda Hornet 2.0 K Color Option
- Matt Sangria Red Metallic
- Pearl Ignis Black
- Matt axis gray metallic
- Matt marvel blue metallic
Read Here: Latest News
Honda Motorcycle India has launched its new bike Honda Hornet 2.0 in India. This bike has a 200cc engine. Also, it has been given a sporty look. The ex-showroom price of the bike is Rs. 1,26,345 lakhs. With the launch of the bike, the company has also started booking it. Its delivery will start in the first week of September.
At the bike launching event, Atsushi Ogata, Managing Director, President and CEO, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt Ltd, said, “We have brought the Honda Hornet 2.0 to realize the dreams of the youth. This is due to advance technology and thrilling performance in India Is ready to set its benchmark. “
Design and Features of Honda Hornet 2.0
- The bike has V-shaped LED headlamps that come with DRLs. It has a large and muscular flute tank, which enhances the beauty of the bike. The mechanical parts of the bike have been given a black shade. At the same time, it has features such as LED indicators, LED tail lights.
- The bike has a fully digital instrumental panel, which will get many details like speed with speedometer, flow efficiency, autometer, trip meter, service reminder. It will also show information such as gear position, battery voltmeter, engine start switch.
Specification of Honda Hornet 2.0
- The bike has a 184cc air-cooled, single-cylinder engine. Its torque is 16.1 Nm. The company claims that this bike will complete the distance of 0 to 200 meters in just 11.25 seconds.
- It is the first bike in its segment to feature gold-colored inverted Fox with mono-shock. It has a disc in the front and rear for safety and speed brakes. Honda also has a single channel anti-lock braking system (ABS).
In the Indian market, this bike can compete those bikes in its segment, which have engines ranging from 180cc to 200cc. These include bikes like TVS Apache RTR 200 4V, Bajaj NS200.