Audi S5 Sportback Facelift Launched in India: German company Audi has launched the 2021 S5 Sportback facelift sedan car in the Indian market. The ex-showroom price of this Spartsback facelift car is Rs 79.6 lakhs. Company first launched the S5 Sportsback in 2017. The exterior of the new model has been made more stylish than the old model. Changes have also been made to its interior and cabin.
Read Here: Latest Sports News
What Will be New in the Audi S5 Sportback (2021)?
- The 2021 model gets new Matrix LED headlights, LED taillights, redesigned bumpers, larger rear spoiler and new 19-inch alloy wheels.
- Its interior has an all-black theme. It also matches the exterior of the car. It has a 10-inch floating touchscreen infotainment system. A 12.2-inch digital MID screen will also be available.
- The new model also gets a 3-spoke, flat-bottom steering wheel with S-badging. The interior of the car has become more premium as compared to the older model.
Read Here: Latest Technical Updates
Car Engine and Speed
- It has a 3.0-liter twin-turbo, V6 petrol engine, which generates power of 354 hp and peak torque of 500 Nm. This gets an 8-speed Tiptronic gearbox transmission, which is equipped with Audi’s Quattro system. It provides power to all the wheels of the car.
- According to the company’s claim, it can accelerate from 0 to 100 kmph in 4.8 seconds. At the same time, its top speed is 250 km per hour. For driving, it will also get 5 driving modes like Dynamic, Comfort, Efficiency, Auto and Individual.
See Here: Trending Songs
These Cars will be Competed in India
The Audi S5 Sportback (2021) will compete with BMW and Mercedes cars in the Indian market. BMW recently launched its M340i car, which is ex-showroom priced at Rs 62.9 lakhs. At the same time, the ex-showroom price of Mercedes AMG C43 is Rs 80.9 lakhs.