Audi has today launched its Audi Q5 2021 facelift in India. The company has introduced this SUV in two variants – Premium Plus and Technology. The Audi Q5 Premium Plus is priced at Rs 58,93,000 lakh (ex-showroom) and the Technology variant at Rs 63,77,000 (ex-showroom). The luxury hatchback is available in 5 color options. These include Navarra Blue, Ibis White, Mythos Black, Floret Silver and Manhattan Grey.
Read Here: Latest Sports News
The company has not given any information about when the delivery of this SUV will start. The head of Audi India says that the year 2021 has been much better for the company so far. In the first 10 months, the company’s car sales have grown by more than 100% and the sales of Audi Q5 will provide more growth. In 2022, the company is preparing to launch many more flagship models.
Audi Q5 Cost
Audi Q5 Premium Plus ex-showroom price 58,93,000, and Audi Q5 Technology ex-showroom price 63,77,000.
Performance and Mileage
- The 2.0 liter and 45 TFSI engine powers the Audi Q5 to generate 249 horsepower and 370 Nm of torque.
- The car accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in just 6.3 seconds and can reach a top speed of 237 km/h
- The car gives mileage of 17.01 kmpl
- Car gets adaptive suspension with damping control
- With Audi Drive Select, the driver can choose between six modes up to Comfort, Mobility, Personal, Auto, Efficiency and Off-Road
- The quattro four-wheel-drive system delivers great grip on challenging terrain
- The front of the Audi Q5 comes with the trademark single-frame grille with octagon outline, which features sharper and better-defined edges
- While the grille and slats get a chrome garnish, the skid plates, roof rails and the new foglamp casing get a silver accent.
- The look is enhanced by 48.26 cm (R19) alloy wheels, wraparound shoulder line, LED combination lamps, panoramic sunroof and aluminum roof rails
- Audi Q5 is available in five color options – Navarra Blue, Ibis White, Mythos Black, Floret Silver and Manhattan Gray
See Here: Trending Songs
- Atlas Beej in Leather Upholstery with Inlays and Okapi Brown in Piano Black Finishing for Interior of the New Audi Q5
- Sensor-controlled boot lid operation, Park Assist with Parking Assist Plus, power front seats with driver memory, and Audi phone box with wireless charging enhances comfort
- 3-zone air conditioning keeps passengers cool and contour ambient lighting with 30 colors brings peace of mind
- 25.65 cm multimedia touchscreen takes center stage with third generation modular infotainment platform MIB3
- The screen, which features Audi’s latest MMI Touch, voice controls, supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Also provides all the controls with a single click
- Another highlight is the B&O premium sound system with 19 speakers producing 3D sound effects at 755W output